Friday, October 30, 2009

ONE YEAR!


We are at 365 days... and counting. To go with the theme, perhaps we'll share some wine tonight to celebrate? When Adrian and I became a couple, we shared a bottle of Chateau St. Michelle Riesling -- I still have the bottle!

Not very much progress has been made, but I still am getting a lot of questions about what's next. Luckily, I don't have a lot of things that need to be done before the end of the calendar year. Here's my ambitious short list:

*Finally get in touch with my DJ friend who I asked (no lie) 15 months ago to DJ my wedding
*Choose color palette (done!)
*Create a list of florists to check out (done!)
*Insure my engagement ring (do I buy a merchant marine policy from FH's insurance co? Do I add it to my renter's policy -- same price? do I combine my car insurance and renter's insurance for a discount?)
*Schedule engagement photos with photographer
*FINALLY ask my Matron of Honor (other two are done)

So there's lots on my plate. I have also started eyeing up some save-the-dates on a great website (thanks future MIL!), so that's on my radar, too. Once 2010 starts, the clock REALLY starts ticking. I hope to start shopping for my gown and for bridesmaid dresses shortly after the first of the year.

We are meeting with our potential photographer next Sunday to see her work and, most likely, book her.

I promise to do better at updating, but there's just not that much to say right now. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment