Monday, July 20, 2009

Briet -- Bridal Diet

As many new brides find themselves, I am now beginning to embark on the dark path of bridal weight loss. It's going to be really difficult, but luckily I have a trip to Cancun in December which will help get the process jump started. I'd like to lose 20 pounds in 5 months (doable, yes?) for the Cancun trip. I devised a plan and broke it into sections. Each section matches a goal (Cancun trip, wedding) and has specific workout and diet goals. Today is day 1 and I'm doing well! I'm below my calorie intake limit, and I'm hoping to get some working out in a little later this evening... we'll see. So much work for job #2 makes it really hard!

My biggest recommendation to keep track of your calories and dieting is the DailyPlate. Sign up for a free account to track your daily food intake, and to set weight loss goals. I've only dipped my toe in, but I know there are a ton of great resources linked with the site so I encourage you to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here are a lot of beautiful wedding dresses ,such as beach cheap wedding dresses , flower girl dresses, mermaid wedding dresses and so on.

      Delete