Sunday, July 19, 2009

Planning begins!

I can't believe that I've been engaged two weeks and have been asked at least 50 times when the date is! As much as I would love to have that nailed down by now, there are a lot of other things that need to be determined first. My succession of wedding planning is as follows:

Proposal: check
Finalizing budget (after crunching our numbers and talking to our families): check
Finalizing guest list (98% done - at least gives us our ballpark number of capacity needed): check
Reception site: In progress
Ceremony site: In progress
Photographer: In progress

Not bad for two weeks! Luckily the guest list has been floating between Adrian and I for a few months, so it wasn't something that had to be built from the ground up. I also checked out the dates/times for some upcoming bridal shows, so hopefully I can get some of the other details taken care of then! Happy Birthday goes out to my future FIL today as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment