Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Designs/Themes for wedding media

After a few months of haphazard research I FINALLY found a design theme that I want to use for the website, invites, save the dates, programs, etc.! I locked in my Maid of Honor, the STELLAR, graphic designer to help me out once I found what I wanted and I am feeling relieved. I had spent some time looking in the past few months and not finding anything that I really loved; a discouraging process. I was talking with Maid of Honor and my phenomenal web designer, @Phillip_Copley, and I think we'll be able to put all of the pieces together! I'm hoping the website will be up and running (with ongoing updates/changes) by the end of the month... that means I have to get to writing and details!

It's been really refreshing to ease myself back into the planning process, finding some fairly simple answers -- of course, I say that now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete